UKLR Land Register
How to Select, Purchase & Use UKLR Land Register
The UKLR Land Register is a collective list of Land & Development opportunities available across Northern England.
Data is carefully collated and maintained, from a variety of sources, with the aim of providing a comprehensive, one-stop, up-to-date list of Land & Development opportunities for sale.
Provided in an excel format opportunities can be quickly identified in the location, or of the size, required. To further speed the process up data can also be sorted and filtered by a number of additional criteria, enabling you to quickly identify potential sites for any projects you, or your clients, are considering.
Follow these steps to purchase UKLR Land Registers
- Go to https://www.findlandforsale.co.uk/land-register-purchase/
- Select which area, within Northern England, you require information for
- The North of England; including all three regions and 12 counties across Northern England
- By region: North West, Yorkshire & Humber or North East
- By county: purchasing one, or more, information for the individual counties
- Fill in the form with your email address and other details and submit it
Note: You must check the box to agree to the terms and conditions of sale.
- Complete payment through the PayPal link that you will be directed to – this ensures both your financial and data security.
- Once your payment is made, UKLR will send you a complete set of listings for the area(s) you have requested, for the current month, plus updates for the purchased area for the following four weeks