Renovation for Farmhouse plus Outbuildings with Potential, Underbank, Beck Foot/Lowfields Lane, Casterton, Carnforth, Cumbria, LA6 2LE
- Improvement Prospect Lune Valley Farmhouse Residence
- 3 Bedroomed Semi-detached Farmhouse
- Breakfast Kitchen, Pantry, 2 Reception Rooms
- Bathroom, Cellar & Attic
- Outbuilding, Garage, Garden Areas
- Orchard/Small Paddock.
An attractive double fronted semi-detached old farmhouse residence probably dating back to at least the early 18th century and possibly much earlier; the current 3 bedroomed accommodation incorporates a breakfast kitchen, pantry, 2 reception rooms and bathroom plus cellar and attic however there is potential to significantly extend the existing accommodation if desired (subject to usual planning consent being firstly obtained by the purchaser).
Externally the property enjoys a private gated entrance, generous parking/turning area, lawned areas, a detached stone outbuilding, a detached garage, good sized garden areas currently mainly laid to grass and a good sized orchard/small paddock.
Being pleasantly situated in a select, fabulous, Lune Valley location with lovely rural views amid a small settlement of only two other houses and conveniently within only 3 miles of the Historic Market Town of Kirkby Lonsdale and the A65 Kendal/Skipton trunk road. Kirkby Lonsdale Golf Club 0.6 miles, Barbon 1 mile, Casterton 2 miles approx.
- Breakfast Kitchen: 12’8 x 12′ max 3.86m x 3.68m max
- Inner Hall: 8’2 x 2’10 min 2.49m x 0.86m min
- Basement Cellar: 9’10 x 9’6 3.00m x 2.90m
- Coal recess 5’1 x 2’9 (1.55m x 0.84m).
- Pantry: 9’9 x 6’7 2.97m x 2.01m
- Lounge: 15′ x 14’6 4.57m x 4.42m
- Dining Room: 11’9 x 11’8 3.58m x 3.56m
- Bathroom: 10’5 x 6’10 3.18m x 2.08m
- Bedroom 1: 15’1 x 11’10 4.60m x 3.61m
- Bedroom 2: 15’4 x 15′ 4.67m x 4.57m
- Bedroom 3: 11’11 x 10’5 3.63m x 3.18m
- Attic: 27′ x 15′ max approx. 8.23m x 4.57m max approx.
Front: Grassed wide roadside frontage and enclosed small garden area.
Westerly Side: Gated private driveway, generous tarmac parking/turning area, 2 x lawned areas and detached garage 17’10 x 13’2 internal measurement (5.44m x 4.01m int meas’)
Easterly Side & Rear: Detached stone built/slate roofed outbuilding (40′ x 15′ approx external measurement) (12.19m x 4.57m ext meas’) incorporating open front cart shed/log store, workshop, garden store and old former earth closet.
Generous orchard/paddock area (containing private septic tank drainage system)
N.B. Agents are advised by the vendor that there are no formal legal rights of way over the orchard/paddock area benefitting the neighbouring property.
Services: Shared private bore hole water supply; mains electricity; private septic tank drainage (tank located in orchard/paddock).