Generous Corner Plot with 5 Bedroom House and Development Potential, Sheffield, S17
- Stable and hay loft having provisional plans to convert to more living space (subject to planning)
- Large and mature gardens to the front, side and rear
- Drives to front and rear provide plenty of off road parking, there is also an integral garage
- Detached Victorian property circa 1880, offering many original features
- Highly desirable location close to ‘Outstanding’ schools and award winning restaurants
This double fronted family home is situated on a corner plot backing to Ecclesall Woods in generous gardens which extend to 3 sides. Not only does it have 5 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms already but it also has plenty of room in the extensive basements and in the large loft to make future extensions a very real and affordable proposition (subject to regs).
Properties on Dore Road always stand out from the crowd and command attention, the fine Victorian architecture, plot sizes and generous range of accommodation make them some of the finest houses in the South West suburbs and ‘Mandalay’ will not disappoint. If you are looking for a property to support your family then this is the one! The property has retained numerous attractive original features that could form centre pieces to a future re-modelling of the interior and the large room sizes provide potential for the installation of ensuites in at least 3 of the 5 bedrooms if required.