Building Plot with 2 Alternative Planning Schemes, Dobb Lane, Hinchliffe Mill, Holmfirth, HD9 2PE
- Substantial plot of land
- Two alternative Planning Permission schemes
- Stunning semi rural setting
- Opposite open fields with wooded aspect to rear
- Rare to the market
- Viewing is recommended
A rare opportunity to purchase this substantial plot of land which has two alternative planning permission schemes in place that may appeal to builders or private individuals alike. The land occupies a stunning semi-rural setting opposite open fields with a wooded aspect to the rear.
The following planning permissions have been obtained on the site:
- The first option is to build two detached houses of 1839 sqft (171 sqm) and 2124 sqft (199 sqm) respectively.
- The alternative is a design for one larger detached dwelling of 3497 sqft (325 sqm).
Both schemes have been drawn by renowned local architects One17. The owners have already carried out some enabling works to the side including the construction of retaining walls, levelling the site and installation of drains. Development opportunities in locations of this quality are rare to the open market, viewing is therefore recommended.
The original planning permission for erection of 2 no. Detached dwellings was granted by Kirklees Council on 9th October 2013 under application number 2013/62/91570/W . A further consent for erection of a detached dwelling was granted on 8th October 2014 under application number 2014/62/92376/W .