12.33 Acres Grassland Breighton Road, Bubwith, Selby, YO8 6LL
A field in permanent grassland extending to approx 12.33 acres (4.99 hectares) situated to the west of Breighton Road to the south of the village.
Classified as Grade 3 and the soil is described in the Fladbury Series as a stoneless clay.
The land has separate vehicular and pedestrian accesses off Breighton Road.
A field in permanent grassland extending to approximately 12.33 acres (4.99 hectares) situated to the west of Breighton Road to the south of the village. It is classified as Grade 3 and the soil is described in the Fladbury Series as a stoneless clay. The land has separate vehicular and pedestrian accesses off Breighton Road.
The land is situated on the outskirts of Bubwith on Breighton Road, approximately 6 miles north of Howden and the M62 motorway and approximately 8 miles north east of Selby.
RLR Field Number: SE7135 0972
Permanent Grassland 12.33 Acres (4.99 Hectares)
Lot 1 is accessed between Nos 44 and 44a Breighton Road.
At any reasonable time when in possession of these sales particulars.
Basic Payment Scheme
The vendor has submitted a Basic Payment Scheme application in 2016 and will retain the associated payment.
The Basic Payment Scheme entitlements are included in the sale of the land, subject to payment of VAT, and will be transferred to the purchaser(s), on a pro rata basis if the land is sold in lots, following completion. Copies of the 2016 BP5 application form, the 2014 Entitlement Statement and the Rural Land Register maps are available for inspection at the agent’ offices on request.
The vendors are not aware of any of the land having been filled with any contaminate matter referred to in the Environmental Protection Act 1990. The vendors do not give any guarantees in this respect and advise the purchaser(s) to make such investigations which may be necessary to satisfy themselves that none of the land is so filled.
The land has been in permanent grassland for the last five years.
There will be no ingoing valuation payable by the purchaser(s) nor will there be any consideration or allowance made whatsoever for any dilapidations or other deductions.
Mineral, Sporting and Timber
All sporting rights, standing timber and minerals are included in the sale in so far as they are owned.
Nitrate Vulnerable Zone
None of the land lies within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
Drainage rates are payable t
Guide price of £60,000
The land is understood to be freehold.
If you are thinking of selling or struggling to sell your house we will be pleased to provide free valuation and marketing advice.
Hornseys for themselves and the vendors of this land for whom they act give notice that:
1. These particulars are intended to give a fair and accurate general outline only for the guidance of prospective purchasers and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, photographs, measurements, areas, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and other details in these particulars are given as a guide only and prospective purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact. They should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or by making independent enquiries.
3. A detailed survey of the land has not been undertaken and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that the land is in good condition or otherwise.
4. Services, appliances, facilities and equipment have not been tested. Nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in working order and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the fitness and suitability of such items for their requirements.
5. Photographs in these particulars depict only certain parts of the land. It should not be assumed that any fixtures or fittings photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the land remains as displayed in the photographs and no assumptions should be made regarding parts of the land that have not been photographed.