The UKLR Land Register has detailed listings of over 1,700 Land & Development opportunities across the counties of Northern England.
Your purchased download will allow you to filter UKLR Land Register entries, so you only see listings to fit your specific requirements. Filters include post towns, post codes, prices, project sizes, along with numerous other categories.
UKLR listings cover a wide range of land and development opportunities:
- Development land from single plots to sites for 400+ dwellings
- Renovation and conversion projects
- Commercial and industrial opportunities
We also include other, non-development, land types, eg agricultural, grazing, woodland and land for alternate uses.
You can purchase UKLR Land Registers in the following configurations:
- Northern England, £125+vat
- All 12 counties of the three 3 Northern Regions
- By region – £50+vat per Region
- North West, North East and Yorkshire & Humber
- By county – £15+vat per County
- Select one of more counties from: Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, East Riding, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, County Durham, Northumberland or Tyne & Wear.
UKLR also offers bespoke reports, eg Land with development potential, but no planning; single plots or other report to suit your particular needs.