Renovation/Conversion Opportunity – Currently 2 Flats with Large Gardens and Outbuildings, 175 Dore Road, Dore, Sheffield, S17 3HB
- Not to be missed Development Opportunity
- Renovate two flats, or Convert building back to large house
- Large detached property with outhouses
- Potential to convert to one superb family property
- Potential accommodation would be 4 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms
- Outbuildings provide potential garaging or to be incorporated into the re-modelled house design
- Lovely south facing aspect to the rear with an Orchard of fruit trees
- Generous and mature south facing garden (almost 0.3 acre)
- Off road parking for 2 and potential for garaging
- Desirable and sought after location in the centre of this lovely village
- ‘Outstanding’ local schools and all the amenities you will require
A large detached property currently presented as 2 flats, but offering the potential to renovate or convert to one residence. Would create a fabulous family home with a gorgeous south facing garden and lovely aspect to both the front and rear.
This property occupies a well set back position from the road in this small enclave just outside the centre of the pretty village of Dore.