Higher Lythe Farm + Additional Land, Tatham Fells, Lowgill, Lancaster LA2 8RE
- Grade II Listed 5/6 Bed Farmhouse & 3.5 acres Meadowland
- Barn Conversion Self Contained 1 Bed Luxury Annex
- Detached Garage
- Circa 28 Acres or thereabouts meadow and pastureland by separate negotiation
- Offered As A Whole Or In Up To 3 Lots
- Total acreage of farmland including yard, buildings, road and track etc. 32.772 acres or thereabouts
Comprising a thoroughly renovated Grade II Listed 17th Century farmhouse (1679 date stone) providing 3 bedroomed character accommodation together with an adjoining former stone barn converted into a self contained 1 bedroom luxury annex, an adjacent detached study/games room incorporating 2 further rooms creating a further potential 2 bedroomed self contained guest annex, ancillary stables/outbuildings, detached garage and circa 3.5 acres or thereabouts of excellent adjoining meadow land.
A further 28 acres of pastureland is available in 1 or 2 lots by separate negotiation
Situated in a lovely rural location with magnificent long distance rural views in the Trough of Bowland area of outstanding natural beauty approx 4.5 miles from the market town of High Bentham and within approx 18 miles of Lancaster and the M6.
- Lot 1: Farmhouse, Stables/Outbuildings & Circa 3.457 Acres Good Meadowland
- Lot 2: Circa 17.986 Acres Pastureland – (edged blue on the attached plan)
- Lot 3: Circa 10.056 Acres Meadow/Pastureland – (edged green on the attached plan)