Equestrian Property with Development Potential, Brook House, Brough, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria, CA17 4BZ
A traditional stone farmhouse under a slate roof, with potential to expand into the adjoining stone barn (subject to the granting of planning permission), together with a range of outbuildings, a ménage and paddocks, all within a ring fence extending to 2.47 Acres (1.0 Hectares).
The farmhouse is in excellent decorative order and the outbuildings, paddock and ménage have been well maintained.
The property benefits from a range of stone and slate outbuildings:
- Stone Barn: An attractive stone barn is attached to the house, and currently accommodates a coalhouse and storage shed, together with a workshop and garage with timber loft over.
- Block and Corrugated Iron Car Port
- Dutch Barn
- Stables & Store: Block, timber and sheet building with block lean to, housing 2 stables, a feed and bedding store and trailer store. The building benefits from mains water and electric
- Timber Stables: Two traditional stables with a sheet roof.
- Hay store: Situated behind the timber stables
- Detached single garage
The land comprises two well maintained paddocks, together with a small wooded area. There is an 40m x 20m wood chip ménage to the western edge of the larger paddock.