29.80 Acres Farmland, Farmhouse and Outbuildings, High Barn Farm, Studd Brow, Rossendale, Lancashire, OL12 8LU
Originally a farmhouse with an adjoining barn this property was developed into a charming three bedroom residence some fifteen years ago subject to an agricultural tie restricting occupancy, to a person or persons employed or previously employed in agriculture or afforestation. The property has a range of outbuilding with over 29 acres of adjoining grassland freehold with the benefit of vacant possession.
- House east gable lean-to kennels (19’9″ x 10’0″/5’3″) constructed of stone walls under a slate roof with flagged floor, concrete block inner wall, double power socket
- House west corner attached stable (12’4″ x 10’9″/9’6″) constructed of stone walls under an apex stone slate roof, concrete block inner wall, concrete floor, front stable door and rear door, two small concrete block wall pens
- Sheep handling pens with footbath race
- Range of loose boxes varying in size constructed of timber or concrete block walls under felt or corrugated tin roofs
- Timber poultry cabin
- Livestock shed (40’0″ x 18’0″) constructed of concrete block walls externally rendered under an apex steel sheet roof with concrete floor and nine concrete block walled pens in varying sizes.
Services. Mains electricity. Spring water supply. Septic tank drainage. Oil fired central heating. Double glazed windows throughout.
The farmland is shown on the attached plan with a boundary edged red. The schedule of field numbers and areas is as follows:
- SD 8819 9132 0.87 2.15 pasture
- SD 8819 9547 1.61 3.98 pasture
- SD 8819 9925 0.48 1.19 pasture
- SD 8819 0132 0.88 2.17 meadow
- SD 8819 0342 1.40 3.46 meadow
- SD 8819 0854 1.70 4.20 meadow
- SD 8819 1434 3.46 8.55 pasture
- SD 8819 2052 1.48 3.66 meadow
- SD 8819 9630 0.18 0.44 house and lane
Total: 12.06 hectares 29.80 acres